Step on to the Creative Path to reclaim Your Authentic Self…
- Bespoke Courses and Workshops for Community, Corporate and Small Businesses
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practice
- Monthly Taster and Follow-up Creativity Workshops
- Monthly Book Club 'From Shelf-Help to Self-Help'
- 'Walk the Talk Mondays' Group
For more information on scheduled Courses and any other Services, please give Ursula a call: Mob 07813124126
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect in the first session when I attend the Creative Path?
In the first session you will be welcomed into a safe and nurturing environment, meet the facilitator and the rest of the group over a cup of tea or coffee. The scene will be set with a clear overview of the programme outlined. The group will have an opportunity to explore expectations and set goals.
Is there parking near the Venue?
Parking is available nearby in the Foyleside Shopping Centre.
Parking is also available on Artillery Street and is restricted to 1 hour, Monday to Saturday 8am - 6.30pm.
How can I keep up to date with information from The Creative Path?
You will be kept up to date by subscribing to our FREE newsletter to the left of this page.